Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Suffering from frequent stomachache

my stomach hurts for like a few seconds then its gone and den it comes back in like 10 minutes
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
By your description it seems that you are having colicky abdominal pain either due to some intestinal infection or due to irregular eating habits.You need to take boiled water for a few days along with easy to digest light and freshly prepared food. Avoid spicy and oily food.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Ashley, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
How old are you? Since how long have you been experiencing this? Do you have any associated symptoms with this? You are having stomach cramps which cause colicky type of pain and there are various causes for this. You should be seeing your Doctor immediately for this and get yourself examined. You will require medications, no medicine can be prescribed unless examined.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
can you mention where exactly the pain is?if it stomach region then you you may have gastritis or peptic ulcer disease or it may be biliary colic,cholecystitis,or pancretitis.
its difficult to give dignosis without examination.
better avoid spicy food.take light foods. adequate water can take antacids like tab ranitidine bd. antispasmodics like tab meftal spas bd relieve pain.but consult a physician about possibility of other causes. take care
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor