Suffering from frequent stomachache

my stomach hurts for like a few seconds then its gone and den it comes back in like 10 minutes
Fri, 13 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Drug/Medication ,  
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
By your description it seems that you are having colicky abdominal pain either due to some intestinal infection or due to irregular eating habits.You need to take boiled water for a few days along with easy to digest light and freshly prepared food. Avoid spicy and oily food.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Ashley, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
How old are you? Since how long have you been experiencing this? Do you have any associated symptoms with this? You are having stomach cramps which cause colicky type of pain and there are various causes for this. You should be seeing your Doctor immediately for this and get yourself examined. You will require medications, no medicine can be prescribed unless examined.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
can you mention where exactly the pain is?if it stomach region then you you may have gastritis or peptic ulcer disease or it may be biliary colic,cholecystitis,or pancretitis.
its difficult to give dignosis without examination.
better avoid spicy food.take light foods. adequate water intake.you can take antacids like tab ranitidine bd. antispasmodics like tab meftal spas bd relieve pain.but consult a physician about possibility of other causes. take care