Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from elevated body temperature without any fever

i m suffering from stomach & back ache doctor gave me the following medicines; 1-rabonik DSR 2-sparacid DS 3-mucaine i m not suffering from fever but if anybody touches me they ask me r u having fever and even i can feel the increase in my body temp is anything wrong plz help
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  169
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
check your temp and see whether temp is raised high b m r cann give rise to feeling of increased body temp
measure your body temp morning and evening and make a chart and if it shows increased temp consult physician
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor