Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Suffering from cellulites, undergone operation. Suggest good specialist in chennai?

Hello, My name is MIR MINHUZ ALI, I live in Bangladesh and my father s name is MIR NUR ALI, He is a Cellulitis Patient. Already his operation completed on 2009. Then he is suffering from Cellulitis. I don t know, What should i do? So, PLZ provide me the information about the Specialist of Cellulitis in Chennai of India.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Feb 2018
HI. What kind of cellulitis is your father suffering? Which area is affected. There is no specialist as such for this particular disease. You can very well take an opinion of a General Surgeon to get the diagnosis. He will guide you for further treatment or referral to the particular Doctor your father needs.
Answered: Sat, 28 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor