Suffering from broken hip. MRI showed tumor. Treatment? Guidance

my grandma 93 fell broke her hip had to have surgery or see would always be in pain.Two days after surgery she spit up about 2 quarter size blood maybe clots they took her for mri and came back and told me see has a tumor under a lob in left long and I believe also in her lympnodes they recommended comfort care moved her to hospice how long can my grandma live with these few things going on they never say much at hospice I am her caregiver so I can get info but they never really say much
Tue, 14 May 2013