Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suffering from acne, its scars on face, neck and back. No changes noted with Femcinol, Persol. How can I get rid of this?

hi.. doctor, i am 24y married female suffering from acne ,acne- scar on my face, neck and back.i am topically using Femcinol-A and Persol-AC regularly from last 15 days.but no relief till date.i also facing irregularity in my menstural cycle .As i am planning to concieve.kindly suggest me better drug for these acne ,acne scar and redness.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

You are having acne vulgaris not responded to clindamycine and benzoyl peroxide.

You need to take oral treatment.

Take azithromycine 500 mg daily for one month, then continue it every week three days consecutively...for 6 months

Apply adapalene gel at night.

Do face wash with acmed face wash.

Avoid oily food,ghee and milk.

Avoid stress and worries.

You might be benefitted.

If you conceive, stop oral treatment.

I hope you got my answer.


Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor