Suffering from PCOS, hypothyroidism. Taking metformin. Advised with myotol-F. Trying to conceive

Hi,iam suffering from pcos ,since 8 months & had a hypo thyroid problem also consuming 25 mg pill for 2.75 TSH ,for pcos taking metformin 500 mg twice daily ,since 6-7 months but there is no regular periods for every 2-3 months the menstrual cycle is happening that to too low,i changed the doctor recently she advised me to take MYOTOL-F (myo- inositol with folic acid capsules twice for each meal 4 capsules daily for 3 months i want to conceive i completed my marriage life of 16 months,please suggest me
Mon, 2 Dec 2019