What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
I would explain as follows :
Thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that the raise in total cholesterol levels is not indicative of dyslipidemia, as the total cholesterol /HDL and HDL / LDL ratios are within the normal ranges.
LDL and HDL have increased both.
You should know that total cholesterol is not a true indicator of dyslipidemia, while total cholesterol /HDL and LDL/HDL ratios are more confident indicators of blood lipid profile.
So, there is nothing to worry about!
I recommend follow your dietitian advices and your healthy lifestyle.
There is no need for statins.
Hope to have been helpful!
I would recommend as follows:
As your Vitamin B12 levels are high, I would not recommend continuing MIC 2 injections any more, because you are at risk of hyper avitaminosis.
Regarding phentermine, you should know that this drug can cause severe cardiac disorders like pulmonary hypertension, heart valve disease, if used for a long time.
For this reason, I would not recommend continuing taking phentermine.
I would just recommend continuing performing regularly physical activity and following a healthy diet.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
Wishing good health,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done lipid profile test is my report okay
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- How should a lipid profile test report be interpreted
- What are the findings from the lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test done what do the results indicate
- My lipid profile and blood test report
- Have had lipid profile test what are the diagnosis
- Lipid profile test ranges
- What is lipid profile test
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?