Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Fistula, outside anus. Taking Cremaffin and Combiflam. Time to cure?

Hi Doctor, Am suffering from Fistula near and out side to my Anus . i feel uncomfortable to sit and work, even while going motion also a problem and unable to walk fast.... Right now am taking Cremaffin Syrup and Combiflam tablet . Within in how many days it will be cured? and whether i can do GYM ? Please kindly responds.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
Fistula in any part of body requires debridement and correction of basic pathology.
Fistula in ano may develop due to ischio-rectal abscess, inflammatory bowel disease.
You should consult with surgeon and should get thorough check up.
Primary pathology must be treated for permanent cure.
Laxative will help in decreasing pain but never treat disease permanently.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor