Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Suffer from headache. Trying to conceive. Had a miscarriage. Need help

may be, i am 23 years old woman and i hv been married for two years now! after trying for a baby for a year i had a miscourage at 10 weeks, now it been a year since miscourage that i m trying for a baby! im also dealing with everyday headach wich dnt go away and my doctor priscrib me all the kind of medication , nothing is working.i had even a cutscan and mri etc...pls help me i want a baby for my husband
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since you have had a miscarriage earlier, there should not be any problem in getting pregnant again. You should time regular intercourse with your husband on every alternate day during the fertile period of your cycle-from day 9-18.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Tue, 5 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor