Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Suffer Phimosis, while trying stretching exercises heard a suction sound, smegma oozed out. Why ?

OK so this is the deal, I m 20 years old and suffer from a really bad case of phimosis . I ve been stretching for some time now, but in a forward motion and not so much pulling it back because it does hurt. i have seen some progress and have seen the foreskin become looser but not enough to even see the glans . recently while i was masturbating i remembered to do my routinely stretching exercise and this time decided to not only stretch the tip of the foreskin but also the area on top and on the sides of the glans. while i did this i hear a suction sound when i pulled it. i did this for about 5 minutes and after a wile notice, what i believe is smegma, ooze out and air would seem to get trapped between the foreskin and the gland and would make a popping noise kind of like when you re trying to get air bubble out of wall paper. My question is should i keep on stretching in this newly found way? or should i try to pull it back? or should i try to stretch out the opening so i can pull it down? and finally can smegma keep a foreskin from successfully retracting?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
hi, you need to get circumcised. 'Stretching' foreskin does not help in tight cases, it only causes fissures in the skin, which heal and cause further tightening. a tight phimosis can cause infection, irritation or tumor of penis. it can also cause pain during intercourse, apart from hygeine issues. consult your family doctor who can help.
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. B. Vineet Mohan's  Response

The absolute way to cure phimosis is to get a circumcision done. This is a very simple operation and can be done under local anesthesia. What I need you to do is to meet a general surgeon and then ask him to look into it. This way, you will know what to expect. There is no point in suffering for something that is this simple.

Wish you the best for your future.

Dr Vineet
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor