Stomach,chest,back pain after starting of new diet and workout

Hi, im 19, female and I have been feeling really bloated, I have to urinate often, my lower stomach seems bulged a little, I have been feeling dizzy and nausious after I eat. I think I have a fever and I get the chills also I can feel my heartbeat really strong when I press on my stomach below my ribs above my belly button a little to the left and when I do that I get sharp pains through my chest and to my middle or upper right side of my back. I have taken 3 spread out pregnancy tests , and have had what seemed like a period like half a month ago so that makes me think im not pregnant. Im really worried. Also ive had heart burn. Which ive never had before in my life, headaches, and ive recently started a diet and workout plan. I also started taking phenedrine for weight loss but the side effects ive read for that dont match. Please help! Thank you
Sat, 14 May 2011