Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Spotting, heavy bleeding, ovulation pain after stopping birth control pill. Pregnant?

I began birrth control on aug. 16 ttook it for three days and had unprotected sex. I stopped taking thee pill and two days later ispoted for 2 days then bleed heavier for 3 days n during two of thee heavy bleeding days had unprotected sex now I m spoting been feeling sick and tired. And also felt ovulating pain twice on right side and pulling sensation on left side? What s goin on am I pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You took oral pills only for three days. This has caused hormonal irregularities and what you are having now is due to withdrawal bleeding. This is not likely to be due to pregnancy. Your next periods may also be delayed due to this irregularity.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 2 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor