Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Sporadic twitching of the hand. Stroke caused by oral medication for acne. Had Poly arteritis nordosa. Need to check out the twitching?

For the last week I have had sporadic twitching in my left hand . It happens mostly when it is not in use; either resting on something or while holding something still. I have a a stroke before that was caused by an oral medication I was on for facial acne. It was determined that I had Poly Arteritis Nordosa (PAN) but it has been in remission for the last 3-4 years. I haven t had any signs that may signal a stroke and I was wondering if the twitching was something I should be worried about?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

You need to be examined by a neurologist particularly because you have repository of PAN. As of now you need not worry.
Please get back if you need any additional information
Best wishes

Answered: Fri, 31 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor