What do the attached photographs indicate?

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 6 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: my face has been this way for the past 3 months what is wrong with my face can someone please help me
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Acne, capsule doxycycline and benzoyl peroxide gel

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photographs and you seem to be having acne vulgaris.
If I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to take capsule doxycycline 100 mg once daily at bedtime and apply benzoyl peroxide 2.5 percent gel twice daily for 6 weeks.
These are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Besides this avoid oiling of scalp, avoid make up and cosmetics, keep your face dry, avoid sugary foods and use noncomedogenic cosmetics.
Dr Asmeet

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj