Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Split scrotum, balls are dangling out, right one lower than left. What to do ?

my scrotem has split and the balls are dangling out. i really need help as it can become embaracing when i go to my nude groups. the right one seems to be lower than the left one and this makes it uncomfortable to sleep. also is it true the if i loose my bollox i will start growing tits. help please im in pain!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  240
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your query. Please stop being worrysome. We all have some sort of body imbalances. Our left side is never the same as the right side or vice versa. Testicles tend to be loose, tigtned up, dangling, one lower than other etc are very much normal happenings and are determined by so many factors.

You definitely have nothing to worry on your condition if there is no pain or swelling or numbness. Be confident in your nudist party because you can notice same problem with a lot of male. Check out.

Growth of tits in men is determined by female hormones and because you already have more male hormones (you are a male), please don't worry about your balls. They will stay with you foreever.

Hope I am able to answer your query. Available for further assistance.
Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 23 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor