Spinal muscular atrophy, scoliosis, irritable bowel syndrome, trapped nerve. Side effects of MRI on neuro muscluar pattern?

I am a 22 year old male. With spinal muscular atrophy . Type II. As a result of this I have severe to moderate scoliosis in which I have to wear a back brace to support my back. I also have irritable bowel syndrome insufficient respiratory. In which I need nighttime air ventilation I also have a benign restriction of my oesophagus. Caused by irritable bowel syndrome. The reason why I m telling you this is because I am due to go for an MRI Scan due to my skeleton structure and having a trapped nerve. I have read some negative things about the MRI scan and need to know if it will in any way affect my neuro muscluar pattern or make my disability SMA worse
Wed, 26 Mar 2014