• question-icon

Suggest energy providing drug for spinal muscular atrophy

i was born with spinal muscular atrophy type 2 i was born with spinal muscular atrophy type 2 and have figure out that doing meth really helps lot with being able to hold.myself up and do many other physical things, is there a medicine i could be given that has the same effects as the drug does providing energy?
Mon, 14 Oct 2019

For spinal muscular atrophy, any drugs cannot bring momentary energy that can lift you up. Doing meth is also not doing any good to you apart from some mental support.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon