Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Sore spot on penis. Why is it dry and crusty? Heal it?

I noticed a small sore spot on my penis yesterday. I didn t think much about it, but overnite, I reached down to itch it and noticed a small patch of what felt like dry, crusty skin. After showering today I noticed it s about an inch long, and the skin appears to be peeling slightly. It doesn t itch, but burns slightly. What can I put on this to heal it?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  320
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
It is spreading at threatening pace, you should not sit silent otherwise you may be ruined of your organ. It seems some very invasive infection of the skin; may be an STD.
You need consult a physician of your locality, get it examined and investigated.
You will need stronger antibiotics but after investigation sample have been collected to provide insight in case of serious infections.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!

Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor