Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Small spot on the forehead, persistent since years. Is there any treatment to remove this?

Dear Sir, I am 29 years old male software professional. The color of my skin is wheatish. On my forehead above eyebrow, i observe small black spot which is not very dark but upon close proximity it can be seen. This has been there for around 8-10 years. My question is why has this dark spot developed and is there any treatment to remove the same. I shall be really grateful to your invaluable advice
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is probably a mole.
Correct treatment needs correct diagnosis...
A correct diagnosis can only be made by directly examining it / may be a biopsy may be necessary.
A dermatologist is the apt person to do so.

Most of them, can be removed nowadays, by laser treatment.
A plastic surgeon is the next choice.

Take care
Wishing you speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 29 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor