Small purple bumps on penis next to urethra. Are they spreading?

about a week ago i noticed a small cluster of very small purple bumps on the tip of my penis next to my urethra they have not gotten bigger or spread but two days later i noticed i had small red bumps all over the head of my penis they seem to be spread out not in clusters and the rim is slightly purple. there is no pain or discharge only a slight itch from time to time. some of the red have turned purple any ideas what this might be?
Thu, 6 Sep 2012