Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Small flesh colored bumps in pubic area, doesn't hurt or itch. Worried

I have small flesh colored bumps in my pubic hair area. At first I thought it was an in grown hair but then more appeared. They don't hurt and don't really itch. I was recently checked for stew not long ago and I haven't been with anyone to get anything ..but I'm getting really worried about what these bumps might be. They've Appeared all in the last couple of weeks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

It seems that you may be having warts.

It is due to virus.

It is infectious disease.

You immediately consult dermatologist for perfect diagnosis.

Electrocautery, cryotherapy or chemical cautery may be helpful.

Immunobusters like levamisole may be taken.

They may be cured by any method as suggested.

I hope you got my answer.


Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor