Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

173 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What do the attached images indicate?

Answered by
Owl Image
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney


Practicing since :2007

Answered : 3056 Questions


What are these? Little to no irritation but i would like to know
Wed, 10 Jan 2018 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Pearly penile papules, upload clearer pictures

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photograph though it's not very clear.
These are looking like pearly penile papules which is a benign condition but I would recommend you to upload some more clearer pictures of the affected areas so that I can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What do the attached images indicate? 44 minutes later
Here try this
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Penile pearly papules or Fordyce spots, nothing to worry about

Detailed Answer:
I have reviewed the newly attached photograph and it is looking like either pearly penile papules or Fordyce spots.
Both are benign physiological conditions which are harmless.
Nothing to worry about.
If you want to get them removed consult a dermatologist and go for radiofreqency ablation of the lesions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What do the attached images indicate? 46 hours later
They are lime white head pimples but on my penis
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Either milia or molluscum contagiosum

Detailed Answer:
The other possibilities could be either milia or molluscum contagiosum.
In both the conditions consult a dermatologist and get them extracted.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  

Recent questions on Fordyce spots

doctor1 MD

Hello doctor This is XXXX, since today I am noticing a rash in the middle region of the upper lip sometimes this is on one side sometimes this is on another side both side sometimes it looks more red sometimes less red . The sensation is Ali's...

doctor1 MD

I kissed a girl 7 weeks ago. I noticed after getting dehydrated 6 days ago small white spots on side of lips looking like fordyce spots . I have had chapped lips last four days. I went to doctor who took a urine sample and said I had high keytones and lips do not look like std. I still worry myself. No pain at all. I had used releev as I was worried I was getting a cold sore but doctor said my lips don t show cold sore. Could I have mental stress at this point and am just worring?

doctor1 MD

I am 35 y.o., 5'8", 135 pounds. I have a pin prick sized white dot on the inside-front of my upper lip . Approximately 2 months ago, in the same spot, I was worried that I was getting a cold sore (I've never had one), because of how irritated the...

doctor1 MD

testicle pain
my husband is 37 and has diabetes. he has been having pain in his testicals and at the base of his penis. his blood sugar is under control with meds and he just started taking neroton for neropothy. this pain has become worse over the last few months. any sexual activity is difficult and doesnt ease the pain for long. he has had angiokeratoma of fordyce for many yrs. what could be the cause of this?

doctor1 MD

Adter lookin at some pictures its clear to me that I have Some fordyce spots on mypenis and testes but there is also a few (2-3mm) hard yellowy puss coloured spots also on my balls, was just wondering if they were just another different looking version or whether I have something to worry about. Thanks.

doctor1 MD

I have multiple fordyce spots that turned inflamed and started to get kind of itchy. this started about a month ago and i am starting to get worried. I saw online that fordyce spots can get infected is that true and could that be what i have. Also how could i treat this