Owl Image

What do the attached images indicate?

Owl Image
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Question

What are these? Little to no irritation but i would like to know
Wed, 10 Jan 2018 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Pearly penile papules, upload clearer pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photograph though it's not very clear.
These are looking like pearly penile papules which is a benign condition but I would recommend you to upload some more clearer pictures of the affected areas so that I can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet

Follow-up: What do the attached images indicate? 44 minutes later
Here try this

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Penile pearly papules or Fordyce spots, nothing to worry about

Detailed Answer:
I have reviewed the newly attached photograph and it is looking like either pearly penile papules or Fordyce spots.
Both are benign physiological conditions which are harmless.
Nothing to worry about.
If you want to get them removed consult a dermatologist and go for radiofreqency ablation of the lesions.

Follow-up: What do the attached images indicate? 46 hours later
They are lime white head pimples but on my penis

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Either milia or molluscum contagiosum

Detailed Answer:
The other possibilities could be either milia or molluscum contagiosum.
In both the conditions consult a dermatologist and get them extracted.