What do the attached images indicate?
What are these? Little to no irritation but i would like to know
Pearly penile papules, upload clearer pictures
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photograph though it's not very clear.
These are looking like pearly penile papules which is a benign condition but I would recommend you to upload some more clearer pictures of the affected areas so that I can guide you accordingly.
Penile pearly papules or Fordyce spots, nothing to worry about
I have reviewed the newly attached photograph and it is looking like either pearly penile papules or Fordyce spots.
Both are benign physiological conditions which are harmless.
Nothing to worry about.
If you want to get them removed consult a dermatologist and go for radiofreqency ablation of the lesions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the analysis for the report attached
- What is myocardial perfusion imaging
- Aad with attach images
- What is the analysis on the attached motility report
- Photo attached what are these spots warts
- What is the interpretation for the attached report
- What attaches muscles to bones
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- Medical history attached what are ulnars