Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Small dent from hair line to eyebrow, frequent headaches. Previous head injury the cause?

I was head butted and knocked unconscious around 2 years ago my forehead and around eyes were swollen and bruised, when swelling went down I was left with a small dent from hair line to eyebrow and frequent headaches , recently headaches are worse and dent seems bigger more noticeable, I feel silly going to go about injury from years ago, any advice???
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello. it is true that the injury occured two years ago, but it is very important to go to the hospital. you should have gone long ago. the dent in your head means you probably had a fracture or deformation of your frontal bone. the headaches may be a strong sign theat the deplaced bone is compressing a part of your brain. please go to the hospital as soon as it is possible for your doctor to check th severityof the dent. you may even need to do a scan. i wish you the best
Answered: Sun, 18 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor