Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Skin in the mouth of penis, please suggest remedy

hi. i have a major prob with my penis. the skin in the front of penis is not enough enlaragable so that penis could erect out of the skin. the skin in the mouth of penis is tight and not so elastic so that penis can come out it. please suggest if there is any medicine which can solve it or any other medical treatment is required.

Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  366
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,
you seem to have tight phimosis. See urologist; he may be able to help you with some creams otherwise it shall require surgery
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You will need a surgical therapy if it is causing problems in sexual life or during urination.. It needs circumcission and medicines will not help in your case.. It will be a simple surgical procedure.. You can contact your surgeons who would help you in this...

Answered: Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor