Sigmoid colon with transmural invasion, lymph nodes positive for tumor metastasis. Survival rate?

Hi Doc, i just want to know the result of what stage she has, below are some info : she has a tumor which is malignant, September 28, 2012 (last month) undergone operation and tumor removed. 1. the sigmoid colon with transmural invasion and with 8 out of 10 pericolic lymph nodes positive for tumor metastases Duke C. 2. Proximal, Distal and mesenteric lines of resection are negative for malignancy . Please answer on what stage and survival rate of my mother.
Sat, 27 Oct 2012