Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Should we take only distilled water to prepare walamycin suspension?

i have baby,doctor has given doses namely walamycin suspension direction for reconstitution is twist open the enclosed plastic ampoules containing distilled water and the entire quantity to reconstitute the powder upto the mark shown on the bottle shake weeli want to know is this mean we have to take distilled water only
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi and welcome.
well type 3 ehler danlos is associated with heart conditions like mitral valve prolapse and dissections of aorta , as it affects the vascular collagen . the syptoms of POTS you mentioned are not directly related but if you have arterial rupture with loss of blood as with gastrointestinal bleeding, for example.
the symptoms of chiari malformations are ....
headache, esp with straining and coughing and sneezing
neck pain around to the shoulders
poor hand coordination
visual problems , difficulty swallowing , and bladder problems but you dont have any of these.
for frequent palpitations and loss of blood pressure , one can consider cardiac arrythmias... get an ecg and holter, and consult with cardiologist.
chiarimalformation is not that common and its presentation is different of what you stated.
thanks and take care
Answered: Sat, 9 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor