Should I take Primolut N for irregular periods?

Hello doctor my period date was 15th may 2018 and still there is no sign of ovulation or period. I had never experience irregular periods this is my first time. Should i take primolut ..? Will I get period regularly. I do have cramps randomly. Please reply me
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

Do not start Primolut on your own. Consult a gynecologist and get evaluated. You have to get an ultrasound scan to rule out conditions like PCOS which can cause similar symptoms. Treatment has to be based on initial evaluation only.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,