Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Should I continue with the same medicine after skipping for long time, that I used to have for my urination problem ?

i am 68 of age, and i have a problem during the urination, I have to force to do it and i feel pain after urination. I consult with doctor and he advice me to take medicine for six month but i couldn t do so by some problem for a week, My question is that could i take same medicine again.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HCM.
You are currently suffering from UTI. So take medicine as prescribed by doctor.Also drink plenty fluid and maintain hygiene.
You may take Syp URILISER 2tsf TDS to add on medicine.
Keep well.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor