Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Shifting pain in bladder, also after intercourse. Advise?

Hi doctor I have a pain in my bladder for weeks now and its a pain that I can't explain its on the left side of my bladder and sometimes move to the right and in the middle but it is mostly on the left side sometimes I think its my egg cell I've been having unprotected sex lately and this pain also comes after having sex please help can it be my bladder,kidneys or egg cells
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

Let me start off by saying that pain in relation to intercourse is normally called dyspareunia. The pain that you are experiencing around the area of your bladder, might not necessarily be in relation to your bladder, and this could be due to any of the below mentioned causes:
-Chlamydial infection
-Ovarian cysts
and a few others.

I would request you to visit your doctor (preferably a gynecologist) and get thoroughly examined for all the above conditions and a few others. This could indeed be related to some underlying problem.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you.

Best wishes.
Answered: Tue, 30 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor