Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
136 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Severe stomach ache, joint pain. What can be done?

every morning i star the day by going to the toilet with bad stomach aches 3 4 or 5 times before lunch, this has been happening for years,in the last couple of months i have had no energy at all and have permanent upper stomach ache which never goes away i have trouble staying awake for more than 4 to 5 hours and my joints are always aching, and i have eye strain 24 7 years ago a doctor told me i had crohns then i moved towns and have never really looked into it, is this possible...
Sat, 3 Aug 2013
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.If you have abdominal pain, diarrhea and lack of energy for many months/years you should be evaluated by a specialist in digestive.Crohn's disease is a possible diagnosis, but to confirm this diagnosis is necessary to do a colonoscopy.
Your symptoms may be due to pancreatic pathology, intestinal pathology...
Go to specialist in digestive as soon as possible.He will request additional tests to establish right diagnosis and treatment.
I wish you good health.
(If the answer has helped you, please indicate this)
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My husband starting getting severe stomach pains after eating a can of minestrone soup. He is having sharp stomach pains. Come and go, started out...

Recent questions on  Asthenopia

doctor1 MD

Hi I am 31 years old. and software's been 3 days I am suffering from headache and eye pain . what could be the reason for this.

doctor1 MD

Having this heavy feelig around my eye regions. It come with headaches sometimes. And I figured i cant look at the computer screen for prolonged hours

doctor1 MD

Headache / pain in eyes everyday in the evening after around 5 pm and lasts till I go to sleep.

doctor1 MD

Hi my 5 year old boy gets very tired all of a sudden, he goes quite pale and quite often complains of sore eyes which I think could be a headache...

doctor1 MD

hi i am rao umair optometrist from pakistan sir please tel me what are significance of low astigmatism in young patians when they do our near work...

doctor1 MD

my son is 4 years from today....from the last two years there is a boil on his left eye....i mean not on his eye ball just on the eye lash, when...