Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Severe headaches, itch above left temple, tiny bumps under skin, swelling. Cure?

A few days ago, I began to get severe headaches . The next day, I had an itch just above my left temple. It felt like a few tiny bumps under the skin. It continued to itch. Later that day, it started to to turn red. Now, it is a few tiny red bumps in a circle about 1 inch wide. It is slightly swollen, itchy, and very painful. My headaches seem to be coming from this general region also.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  173
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
Are the lesions like fluid filled blisters?Is the lesion limited only to the left side ?Is the pain severe ?There is a chance of it being Herpes zoster.Please consult your dermatologist without wasting time as its hard to comment on skin lesions without seeing it.Do update here how the lesion progresses.

Take care.
Answered: Tue, 9 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor