Seeing, hearing problem at times, lumps in knee, difficult to push myself up. Tired, stomach bloated. Solution?

Well I have had trouble with my hearing and seeing at times.Sometimes when I read or drive I have to close one eye just to be able to see.I also have started an issue in my knees.Its like lumps.It is excrutiating when I get out of bed unless I sleep with my knees bent.Can not even get off toilet.Ihave to push down on my tub thats beside the toilet an the other hand have to push up on our bar to push myself up.Now also beeing very tired an sleepy.A new thing has come up as well.My stomach has been bloating all above the belly button and is hard as a rock.It takes my breath away partially when I bend over.Please help.Thanks for your time :)

Wed, 4 Sep 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hello,
with your history you might be having some kind of neuro muscular disorder,
like myasthenia gravis or mitochondrial disease like Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy .
you should undergo thorough physical examination to rule out any disease.
if you have any disease related to mitochondria or muscle, you have to take proper treatment
take care. i hope i answer your query
Radiologist Dr. Arun Prasad's  Response
Hi.

Thanks for your question.

Before I come to a diagnosis,I need to ask certain questions:

What is your age and occupation?
Which joints are involved?
Is joint stiffness maximum in the morning?
Do the the joint stiffness aggrevate or relieve with rest?
Are you on any medications?
Any history of trauma?

Untill we confirm a diagnosis you can have following medications:
Analgesics
Stool softner
Rest.

Kindly answer the questions as soon as possible.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Dr.Arun Prasad.