Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Scanty menses, diagnosed with thyroid, water bubbles in uterus, got proper flow in the following cycle without taking medicines. Suggestions?

hi,iam swathi,22 yrs old..iam unmarried.earlier i have perfect menses.i used get the period exactly after 28 days.4 months back i consulted a gynecologist as have no proper bleeding during menses & also i got the lately ..she diagnosed and said i have thyroid problem & water bubbles in uterus.she suggested me thyroxine sodium tablets,vitamin tablets & biotin & folic acid tablets...according to the thyroid profile TT3 is 110.33 ng/dl,TT4 us 8.1 ug/dl, TSH is 7.23 uIU/ml on 03-05-2012. on 04-07-2012 TSH is 4.58 uIU/ml. in the august i got the period properly without using tablets. can u please suggest how to get away from water bubbles? also suggest me the home treatment & diet..
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  593
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
You don't need to worry about water bubbles in uterus. Its just an ultrasound finding. You can continue your life normally even without thinking about it.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 17 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor