Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Rough sex led to ripping of fore-skin. Have phimosis. Used neosporin. Help

I had a bit of rough sex and my foreskin ripped. I don t think it s the frenulum because its not on the underside of my penis but more on side near the opening. I am uncircumcised and have phimosis because I cannot pull the foreskin back. I have cleaned the cut and have put neosporin on to help it heal and avoid infection. Well my question is, is there anything else I need to do? I don t want to go to a doctor unless I have to. There is only pain when I urniate and take a shower, other than that there isn t any pain.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have a cut injury on penile skin.
If you have a phimosis not able to retract the fore skin then you should go for circumcision as early as possible to prevent any accidental rupture during a sexual act.
It will not harm you or creates any problem of satisfaction to you or your partner.
It is a custom in Muslim community to remove fore skin.
for hayginic purpose & safety purpose you should go for circumcision..
Answered: Mon, 1 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor