Right vain of heart blocked by 90%, ingeoplastic is nessecary or not ?

right vain of heart blocked by 90%, ingeoplastic is nessecary or not .? right vain of heart blocked by 90%, ingeoplastic is nessecary or not .?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
No, no no.. The VEINS (Not vains) are not blocked, the right coronary artery is Angioplasty (Not ingeoplastic) would be possible if it is a narrow (discrete)and not a too long(diffuse) block, if the artery is large enough and if the patient had enough symptoms or a positive stress test to warrant it.. Even a 100% block is angioplastiable, at times Multiple,long diffuse blocks with poor vessel sizes, usually go for a bypass The hearts veins seldom block Should it be done? It depends on the situation, if a heart attack is ongoing(primary angioplasty), YES If not, maybe Ask your doc