Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Right side of neck is sore. Have hard lump in SCM muscle. Cancer?

The right side of my neck has been sore for over 4 months and I have a hard lump deep in the scm muscle
It was discovered by a neurologist who did trigger point injection along my right side close to the location of the lump. My pcg ordered a ct with contrast which I had on Friday I'm afraid it's cancer. I'm a healthy 49 yr old do not smoke or drink I exercise and eat healthy

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  480
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
There is a general trend in the society to suspect any tumour as cancer. you are no exception. That is why you also do the investigations to rule out cancer. The very sight of the lump started frightening you. Now you are in a panicky stage till you get a negative report after the CT scan. Cancer is associated with in curability and death and that is why you are scared.
If you can remember the date on which you started noticing the lump in the SCM muscle, then take it from me, there should have had a shocking and unexpected conflict in your life just before that. That must have been in your mind level . In certain part of the brain which corresponds to the particular organ and side of the neck, there was certain changes which ultimately produced the tumour. This tumour is not to kill you but to save you. If the lump is continuing to remain there as a sore that means,the conflict is not yet resolved.
I am a Homoeopath and this I am giving from my experience. Homoeopathy can identify how you reacted to the above mentioned conflict and can select a corrective constitutional remedy to assist you to get back to original condition. Please do not get frightened even if the investigations tell you that you have cancer because Homoeopathy can cure cancer . Your fear can reduce the chance of recovery but once you are aware of the condition and reveal everything to an expert Homoeopath, he can help you.
With best wishes for a speedy recovery through Homoeopathy,
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Sat, 25 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor