Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Reddish blister spreading on face and chest. Used fungal cream. How to remove scars?

hi i had a red sore on my chest wich quickly turned in to a blister then popped and felt like a burn . a wk later i got one on my face and another on my chest. i went to my doctor who said she had no idea what this was and gave me sum anti fungal cream. the spots dry out but leave my skin looking raw. i have now got another one on the back of my hand . do you have any idea what this cud be. i am female aged 43.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi, It may be herpez zoster which is viral infection, spreads very fast. It should be treated with a homoeopath doctor or a skin specialist dr.
Answered: Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor