Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Recurring water infections. Family friend diagnosed with PID. Treatment options?

Hi Im getting really worried about my daughter...having reoccuring water infections....6 years! As soon as sypmtoms begin..she routinely treats herself with various things...This is really getting her down, she is a very positive lass and more recently i pressed her to ask doc for a refferal to a specialist. A family friend has recently been diagnosed with PID and we are both really worried. She is just 20. Concerned mum...
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response

Your daughter has recurrent Urinary tract infections.
Partner to be screened and treated.
Take lot of oral fluids.
To do urine culture and sensitivity to choose optimum antibiotic and take the full course.
Maintain good perineal hygiene.
If still recurring consult urologist for and organic causes.
Answered: Fri, 17 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor