Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Recurring lump above the testicle area, pain on squeezing, spherical in shape. How can I get rid of it?

I ve had a small lump/spot on the above right testicle area appear, then it disapeared again, at first it seemed it couldn t be popped. It has just come back, slightly bigger and is poppable now, and has some pain when squeezed.Sometime it clearly seems and feeling pain and sometime it disapper and feeling is spherical in shape. I am scared to go see adoctor so any help/advice would be helpful .
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for query.
You have palpable lump above testicle .This is mostly a Spermatocele ( Epididymal Cyst) .

Do not worry this is benign cyst and has no significance at all.

Please observe it for couple of months to see any change in size or becomes painful.

Answered: Thu, 12 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor