Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Quit smoking, want to work on body, find more huffing than usual during physical activity. How can I overcome this?

hello , i am abhishek puri from india . i am 20 year old , i am about 5 6.5 , with a weight of around 55 kgs. for the past 1 year i did smoke a lot and finally i have made my mind to quit and work on with my body. I recently found myself limping and huffing more than usual while running , playing and almost in every physical activity. kindly guide me through the problem so as how to overcome and strengthen my mind in order to get in a better shape than before .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Nothing to worry about huffing and puffing. Quite natural. Just don't overdo anything for a while. Our body has the capacity to repair itself after a problem. Help it carry on that task. Drink enough water and citrus juice to augment that process. Eat nutritious food for your workouts.
Gradually increase your workout schedules. Never do it abruptly.
Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 5 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor