Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Quick ejaculation. Regularly masurburate. Advice

HI doctor,
My age is 24. recently i have started having sex with gf. But during foreplay only i ejaculate. after that i have to wait for 15 min or so for again excitement then start sex which is big turn off for my partner. In second shot i can maintain 3-4 minutes.
Am i suffering from premature ejaculation?
is it because of my masterburation habit (thrice A WEEK)?
during masterburation while watching porn ..also i ejaculate in 1 min or so after excitement.?
will i be able to improve my timing after more sex session with my gf?
please suggest what should i do??? i am worried after marriage i dont face the same problem
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello there.
Thanks for asking your question on Healthcare Magic.
From your description, it looks like you have early ejaculation.
You need to understand that Ejaculation is a 'reflex' (which happens on optimum sexual stimulation) similar to someone touching the white part of your eye and your eyes blink as a 'reflex' response. It is one of the most common sexual problem with around 40% men suffering from it at least once in their life time.
It looks like you engage in 'quickies' during masturbation which can become a learned behaviour. I would recommend that you train your Mind-Body to learn to get a better control over the ejaculation time. This can be done by a masturbation training exercise also called 'stop-start technique' where you recognize your 'point of no return' and stimulate your self upto that, stop and start again. Do this about 3-4 times every time you masturbate (recommended to do this as a treatment 2-3 times/week) before you then finally ejaculate. Once you have a better understanding of your 'point of no return', then use that knowledge during sexual intercourse and control the stimulation.
Alternatively, there are medicines for delaying ejaculation and also to reduce the sensation at the tip of penis such as gels and sprays for which I would suggest you see a doctor.
Good luck and let me know if I could be of any further help.
Answered: Sun, 5 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor