Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Pus cell in urine, how to control ?

sir my father is being suffered with urine infection due to urine not properly pass out from balder .even we do cic after 3 hour but still there is pus cell in urine test report. so pls tell me ur suggession how to control pus cell...
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  525
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response

You need to let me know what is uti. Pus in the urine is always expected with cic. is he symptomatic in anyway
Answered: Sat, 18 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Akshata Powar's  Response
You have mentioned that your father has to do cic to empty his bladder. He has to scrub his hands clean with an antiseptic soap before cic, also the catheter has to be kept submerged in a closed container with antiseptic solution like betadine. Remember to change the catheter every week. Do consult your urologist if in doubt.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor