Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Pulsing with heartbeat in between ribs, belching, bloating, ultrasound and ct scan normal

I have a pulsing with my heartbeat in between my ribs. I have constant belching and bloated feeling after eating. I have had an ultrasound and ct scan to check for abnormalities in the Heart and abdomen, which all were normal. Drs keep telling me that I am just a thin person and that is what te pulsating is...but that does t explain the belching and bloating . Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
your food is not suiting you are we take it for growth but it is giving you negetive results withj thin and lean structure as you told
get bloods serum tests for specific antibodies for common food like milk egg wheat potato chana nuts rice and eliminate thgem you wil;l be getting better in few wsk after withdrawl of foods according to test rep[ort
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor