Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Prescribed MyPill for irregular periods. Taking CCQ and Oosure. Can I get pregnant?

hi.. my periods was irregular 5 months back.. i consult doctor ... she told me to take tablet MyPill for 3 months... after the completion of course, i get my periods late... again i consult another doctor she told me to take ccq 100 5 days from from day 2nd and from 5th day oosure tablets 2 daily... now can we try for pragnancy...
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

Yes, you can try for pregnancy and I suggest you try and have unprotected sex on the days when you are ovulating, this will greatly increase the chances of you getting pregnant.
To calculate the days you are ovulating, add 14 days from the date of your last period. The 4 days after that are the days when you ovulate.

I hope this answered your question.
Answered: Thu, 15 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor