Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation, low velocity, thick sperm. Varicocele surgery done. Treatment?

i am suffering with premature ejaculation .is there any permanent treatment for it?also i feel some obstruction during ejacualtion which gives low velocity and less sperm is more thick.i had testicular vericocele surgery few years before.after that i had ejaculation with high velocity & low viscous sperm.But it was jsut for few weeks.After that again i had same problem with ejacualtion obstruction.Pls advice me what kind of treatment i should go through?Is it curable?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  295
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic firum. Premature ejaculation is mostly a psychological defect. you had an ejaculation problem, and operated for it you thought the problem is solvdd.
but it was not solved or there was recurance. I advise you to consult a physician or sexolagist for treatment.
Besides i advise you to follow some diet recomendations as take more of green leafy vegetables pulses sprouts egg meat milk fruits and juices . especially raw onion and raddish as
salas regularly. Wishing for a quick rcovery and thanks for calling.
Answered: Thu, 6 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor