Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation, frequent urination, do not get strong erection, have bacterial infection on inner thighs and scrotum. How can I cure this?

dr. iam suffering from the problem of premature ejaculation since last 4 years after my marriage(within 4-5 secconds i will ejaculate) and frequent urination . But nowadays i am not getting stronger erection of penis also. i am also suffering from frequent bacterial infection to the inner thighs and scrotum from my teenage onwards. now i am 35. i have no blood sugar and other problems. please give me valuable advice to tackle these problems
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome .
Life style changes needed are
1.Early dinner
2.Empty stomach at bed time.
3. Lots of dry fruits.
4. Reduce time of foreplay.
5. Quit smoking if you do.
Medicines that will be of help
1. Erection enhancing drugs
2. Medicines that postpone ejaculation.
Specialists who can help are
1. Urologists
2. Psychologists/ psychiatrist.
Thigh infection is easily treatable with local ointments or cream. Pls show it to your doctor.
Hope this helps. Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 1 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor