Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation. Cause and cure?

sir i cannot control sperm within 1 minute my sperm comes i am unmarried man ...sir i just waana any fruits or vegetables which help me to control this problem ..i just waana to enjoy my sex life i just want that i should control my sperm minimum 20 to 25 minutes...i dont wana any tablets just tell me natural process...
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  413
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello there !
If you are experiencing quick ejaculation (under 2 minutes) most of the time and are distressed about it, then you have premature ejaculation (PE). If it is only once in a while dont worry about it. The average duration (after penetration) is 2-5 min.
I am not aware of any specific fruits & vegetables that will help. Do eat a healthy balanced diet.
Your expectation of 20-25min is unrealistic. If continued for that long, unfortunately, your partner/wife will end up having pain & soreness.
There are non-tablet treatment options for PE, one such is using multiple condoms (2 or 3) to reduce sensitivity.
Hope that helps.
Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor