Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, wants to abort child. Ultrasound confirms pregnancy. How to use unwanted kit?

I m now 4-5 weeks pregnant,and my baby is only 6 months old.I dont have anyone to look after my baby,pregnency confirmed by scan,sliuf 4-5 wks pregnency is in uterus and sac is not formed please help a nurse by profession please help me how to use unwanted kit?I already purchased unwanted kit.if i go to the gynecologist they charge vey high .Iam not affordable to pay for it.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hi, welcome to HCM , I am Dr. Das
So, you are pregnant of 4-5 weeks, and you want to abort?
Take the unwanted kit which you have bought as it is directed. Wait for 72 hrs to start bleeding which should not continue more than 4-5 days.
Caution: if heavy bleeding occurs or bleeding continue for more than 7 days contact gynaecologist for manual D&C.
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor