Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. How to go in for a medical abortion and will there be any problem in it?

Hello Doc , I am really worried as I found that I am Pregnant and its 6 weeks , I want to go for medical abortion using MTP Kit . Where do i purchase one from and will it be safe? I am 30 years old and 65 kgs weight , 5 feet 3 inches height and I dont have any previous medical complications I am pregnant for the first time.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
In my opinion you should not go for medical abortion as you are 30yrs. Old and this is your first pregnancy.
The medical abortion only done under supervision of an expert doctor because it may sometimes cause bleeding, infection and other complications.
Medical abortion only done up to 47days of pregnancy.
You should consult a gynaecologist for ultrasonography and medical abortion.
Good luck.
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 22 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor