Positive pregnancy test, unwanted pregnancy, no bleeding on taking oxytocin injection. Will gynaecosid help?

I had unprotect sex on the 24/12/2012, and two days later i took postinor1 2tablets, my period is suppose to come on the 6th/7th of Jan 2013, it did not come, i take a PT test and it read positive, so a frend advise that i take oxytocin injection . I took 2ml of oxytocin injection on night of 7/1/2013 uptil now nothing has happened. A friend still advise me to use gynaecosid this night. Please help am confused i dont need a baby again, i already have 5 and the situation now is not ok.
Tue, 15 Jan 2013